Friday, May 19, 2006


well--just a little layout I did this afternoon. A challenge over on J4K. Anna doesn't have a smudge on her forehead--scanner needs to be cleaned! Got some basic grey ribbon in the mail today-yum! That is some beautiful ribbon! Brianne called me today--her boyfriend kissed her last night for the first time--so cool! She said it was very nice. Didn't ask for more details. I told David and he asked me not to tell him things like that! :) Men are weird! I thought it was too cute.

My MAS girls are scrapping tonight--sure wish I could be there. I think David and I are going out tonight--should be fun. Everyone have a great weekend...L

5 comments:

Maddy said...

LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOOOOOVE this LO! Ok, now that I got that out, I can go read the post. Just LOVE the LO!

Maddy said...

You'll be there in spirit! I mean, with all the talking we're going to be doing about you behind your back, it will be like you're there.

We NEED another Prescott weekend. It is sooooooo hot down here.

Unknown said...

Aw, come on, Maddy. Don't be such a wuss. Jake says it's only 100 out. ;) Regardless, I agree; another Prescott trip is in order!

Looovvve the layout, Lisa! I love all your challenge posts, cause it gives me motivation. We'll miss you tonight, but have fun with the hubster! :)

Anonymous said...

i LOVE this! isn't that BG ribbon luscious?

Anonymous said...

Geeeeeesh!!! Why am I always the last one to post here anymore??? I am a LOSER!!!! This is one of my all-time faves of yours Lisa! It's gorgeous! And you were sorely missed on Friday night!!! *Sniff*