Thursday, May 11, 2006


spent most of the day in Mesa yesterday. I had to drop off the explosion to get fixed and so my lovely friend Kerry came and picked me and Haley up, took us to her house, let me scrap and fed us! yum! Nice time. Then we headed back. Haley didn't have one accident--the whole day! I was amazed. This was her first time for a trip in the car and she was awesome! Gotta love it. Here is the layout I did at Kerrys. I also finished up an album for my daughter--but I'm not mailing it--ya gotta come and pick it up! bribery is highly underrated.

and now--another deep thought by Jack Handey. just in time for the end of school.

Instead of studying for finals, what about just going to the Bahamas and catching some rays? Maybe you'll flunk, but you might have flunked anyway; that's my point.

later...L

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

rofl @ jack handey. can i apply that somehow to being a mom? ;)

what a darling page! she is so precious. :)