Wednesday, March 15, 2006


took a picture of Haley in the snow. Well, actually I took a LOT of pics--but here is one. Snow is now melting--funny how what can be so beautiful at first can turn into a slushy, muddy yuck--that gets tracked in all through the house! But the girls did have fun on their sled! Haven't heard from Dallas in a few weeks--that always makes me sad. I'm sure he's fine--but I miss him. Had to cancel our dune trip as well since there is supposed to be a major snow storm coming. So I don't get to see Brianne either. Major bummer. But we are going to San Diego so that should be fun. Look for more pictures...L

3 comments:

Kerry said...

She looks so pretty! What a great photo of her!

Sorry you haven't heard from Dallas, I am sure he is busy baptizing people and eating gelato.

Have a blast on your trip! I can't wait to see some photos! Are you going anywhere special? Sea World or anything? Have fun!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh - what a beautiful child!! have fun in SD. i hope the weather holds up for you! :)

Anonymous said...

That is a SWEET PHOTO! What a doll! Sorry all your plans got canceled. Tammi