Wednesday, March 08, 2006



Tomorrow starts a long-girlfriend-scrappy weekend for me! David is taking 3 of the oldest girls to CA tomorrow and Haley and me have us some plans! First day--not much, second day--heading to Mesa to see some old friends (a surprise!) and then a day of uncontrollable, giggly, scrap 'til you drop night with Shanna!!! And whomever else wants to join us. Then Haley and I will head back to Prescott so I can take a scrapbook class at my local store! YAY! Then the rest of the day is free, and a quiet Sunday--will sure miss my honey and kids but I love it when I get some alone time. Plus it is supposed to be stormy this weekend. I'm all about the stormy.

Speaking of...it snowed today...all day. Didn't stick but it was very pretty coming down. Loved it. The girls and I tried to catch snowflakes on our tongues.

Went to Mesa on Tuesday and scrapped most of the day with kerry. FUN! I got two layouts she made for me. {Note to self--leave more photo's accidentally at Kerry's} They are so cute! I love them. A big MWAH to you Kerry! I'm posting them for all to see. Until next entry...L

2 comments:

Kerry said...

I am totally jealous of your weekend.

If you miss your kids, can I just leave mine with you? ;)

Kerry said...

I am totally jealous of your weekend.

If you miss your kids, can I just leave mine with you? ;)

At least just Matthew. You know, he is my easy one. - Hahahahahaaaa!