Thursday, September 21, 2006

well, due to the underwhelming response to keep my blog up i decided that i would keep blogging come hell or heinous computer. i love the word heinous--can you tell? anyhoo--big news--i can see the top of my scrap table--it's white!!! see what taking a few minutes off of blogging can do for a girl? ok, now the trick is to not stop the organizing--cuz usually i see some white space on my table and i want to do a layout. never mind the piles on the floor. if i can see my table i think all is right with the world. so i am going to forge ahead--with my organizing and blogging...L

first--time for another deep thought by jack handey: I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?" "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet. You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times." It was all true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach. He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

psssst--anyone think that kerry's been to target yet? anyone? anyone? bueller?

4 comments:

Kerry said...

LOL!!! I love the Jack Handy!

Thank you for keeping up with the blog, now I don't have to run around having all of those 1/2 people sign a petition.

You could never quit blogging. You don't know how much you inspire me. You are a life artist. I couldn't live without you.

* * * * * *

White space! Yay! Now go do a layout and mess it all up again!

Unknown said...

Yay! Lisa's back. Between you and Kerry, there is absolutely no will power in the group. Geesh! ;)

Are you able to email photos? If so, make me or someone else a contributor to your blog and we can try and post them for you. Did you ever get Firefox to work? That thing is magic for putting photos on Blogger!

Welcome back! I fell like you've been gone forever... ;)

Kerry said...

I think that Beth is the official go to girl when it comes to technical things within this group too.

She is smart! S. M. R. T.

I just got back from you know where. I feel like I have had my fix. And yes, more Halloween goodies. :)

Anonymous said...

I would bet my right hand that Kerry's been to Target today!!!