Wednesday, August 01, 2007





so i have been busy! I started cleaning out my scrap area this week and came across some old photos that i had. the ones of haley fishing. these are around 2 years old. and when i found them i had a need to scrap them. i mean that is my baby right there--the one with the dang cute pigtails and the one whom is perfectly content sitting there fishing. that brought back some good memories. makes me sad that the baby days are over. my girls are sad too. they keep asking for a baby. i tell them that i passed the torch over to brianne. hint, hint!

not much else going on here but counting the days until school starts. only 5 more days! it's crazy to think that summer is over and fall is right around the corner. and dallas will be leaving for school soon too and i don't know what will happen after he leaves and i am left to entertain my girls all by myself again!! ok--david is here too so it's not like it's really all me. but still, we will miss dallas when he goes and i know no one wants to say goodbye all over again. too sad for me to think about.

and wedding pictures will be forthcoming because brianne is sending me the cd with the photographers pics soon. i think she said there were 1,000 images! so excited! so for all of you wanting to see pictures you will soon enough! later...L

10 comments:

laura said...

i thought you might have blogged since you are up so late! ;)

i am IN LOVE with those fishing pictures - seriously the cutest thing ever! :)

Anonymous said...

I have to echo what Laura said!! Those fishing pics are seriously to die for! Love how you did them justice! ANd I am counting the days with you girl!

Anonymous said...

Those LO's are freakin fantastic girl! Seriously i love them. You are back!!! WOO HOO!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous layouts Lisa! I cannot wait to see some wedding pictures!Tammi

Kerry said...

GORGEOUS pages and I just want to squish Haley! Look at how little she looks!!! You did those photos justice.

find me pretty?

Just sayin'.

;)

Anonymous said...

We will have children as soon as we can afford the diamond onesies I want to dress them in.

Michelle said...

I dont' even like fishing and those pictures make me wanna go out and buy 3 poles and hit the lake. :)

Nicole said...

Those are awesome pics, and I Anna's smile makes me smile...

Unknown said...

Oh- so pretty, Lisa! I always love looking at your pages. :)

Now- admittedly I haven't been in an lss in ages, but I don't recognize the flower in the third page. I love it!! Who makes it?

Maddy said...

I can't wait to see the wedding pictures! And stop trying to force kids on them so soon!

Brianne --WAIT a few years! Take time to be selfish and only care about yourselves because once kids come. . . it all changes.

And I love the pages Lisa!