Wednesday, August 29, 2007







just a few things i have been working on. i finished all the girls skirts last week. haley and anna wears theirs all the time. next up is a skirt and an apron for me. i got 2 vintage apron patterns on ebay last week and can't wait to try one.

i have been working on layouts too. took some really fun pics last week and i am scrapping them. the one with carson and the scenic route sticker--when i was with beth at SE i saw that and just had to have it! in fact i was already through paying and made beth get it for me! so here it is beth. and also the new scenic route paper i bought. yeah--it's not pink! LOL

i hope everyone has a good week and makes a treat for their family. i am planning on making some regular rice krispies today and also a won-ton chicken salad tonight for dinner. eat, craft and be happy...L

7 comments:

Maddy said...

I love the skirts! And that LO is hysterical! I love it. Good work as always!

Anonymous said...

Martha!!!!!!!!!!! Um...errr...I mean LISA!!!!!! I love the skirts you multi-talented skank you!

Anonymous said...

Those skirts are freakin cute! I love them!! LO is great as well. Go you!

laura said...

OMG i LOVE those skirts. so. much. they are too cool for words - you are a rad mom. i want to be you! ;)

seriously - did you use a pattern? share!

ok, so you are challenging us to make a treat for our family, eh? i might be able to do that. man, i wish my kids liked rice krispie treats!

"eat, craft, and be happy" - i love it! :)

Anonymous said...

Where the heck is my skirt?:) Oh my gosh, please pass on some of your talents. Why am I stuck in the sogginess of the gene swamp. You are too adorable for your own good woman.

Anonymous said...

Lisa, the skirts are adorable. I am inspired to make some. I feel like everybody has gotten really abitious lately, I have been reading blogs and people are taking up new instruments, new languages, sewing, cooking. Love the layouts too. Tammi

Unknown said...

Yay! SO glad to see you using your new stuff! Love the sticker! ;)

I threw some chocolate marshmallows at my kids as they walked in the door from school- does that count as a treat? :P