Wednesday, January 18, 2006


This is the email I recieved from my son Dallas today whom is in Asti, Italy serving a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints:

Well its great to hear you guys are doing good. Well the baptism for the next weekend will be moved another week but it will happen still the same. Joy is just awesome she really wants to change her life and she accepts all the things we teach and she asks questions when she doesnt understand which is just cool. Well we dont know anybody named fabio but we are teaching someone named fabrizio. Is that who you are talking about? well I loved the scrapbook page. Dad no matter how far you move mom will find a scrapbook store. Hahaha Iam sorry. Well mom or dad the talk that Jeffrey R. Holland gave at conference might be good for Carson. J/k Well its good that everyone is doing fine. O are you guys still reading the book of mormon everynight? Well love you guys so much and pray that you are doing fine. well ciao.
tuo figlio


I can't tell you how I live for his emails!!! They are the highlight of my week and always make me happy!!! There's nothing better in this world to have great kids--and I have six of them--lucky me...L

No comments: