Monday, February 06, 2006

So we had a superbowl party yesterday--mostly friends and family--and lots of food. I spent all day in the kitchen cooking. I did take an hour out of my day for a short nap which was heaven! The day before my parents came up unexpectedly and I spent the afternoon with them. We went to lunch and then I took them to see Joe's house ( the one that David built for his father). We stayed and visited with him for a while and then my parents left and went home. Short but nice visit. David however missed them as he was at the boat show in Phoenix with Dan!! He did not come home with a boat as that very morning he had his Raptor quad delivered--he went down Friday to get a new jet for my bike and called me three hours later and started stammering out some nonsense at which point I asked--Did you just buy a quad? Hmmm, two in fact--one for him and another one for the girls. So in the next two weekends we will be going riding with my cousin Todd and his family--good times!!

So while I am in random mode I finally looked up where my son was in Italy going off a tip from Dennis whom told me to mapquest it (DUH!) Anyway it looks like it is only 20-30 miles from Turin--where the Olympics are being held!! Very cool. Hopefully you will be able to see it in the corner. I'm also heading to Provo in a few weeks to spend some time alone with Brianne!!! I can hardly wait. She has already planned a day of shopping and eating in Salt Lake and then we are going to hike Sundance and we're getting massages!! WOO HOO!! I am excited! This is the first time I have gone up and visited her. All because my hubby told me to plan a date and go--thanks, hon...L



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LUCKY YOU! 2 quads, sounds fun! Sounds like you had a nice week-end. Tammi

Anonymous said...

oooooooooooh....someone is getting spoiled!!! What did you do David???? What are you trying to make up for????? I was married for 10 years.........those aren't just "I Love You" gifts!!! HA HA HA!!!! Just teazin as usual!!!