Sunday, May 18, 2008






well dave keeps asking me when i am going to put our other puppy's picture up. yep, you read that right. we have another puppy (rutger) for a grand total of 4 dogs and 1 woman shortly to go insane. i was on the phone long distance the other day and all four dogs were in the house and started barking and it was utter chaos. i'm sure the person on the other end of the phone thought i was in a kennel. geez.

other than that things are going fine. taylor is out of school on thursday and the rest of the girls have 2 more weeks. then taylor and carson head out to girls camp for a week. then i will spend the rest of the summer pulling my hair out trying to deal with four bored girls and four crazy dogs. it should be a good combo.

the thrill this weekend was getting pancakes in bed from anna. she mixed everything up herself and her daddy cooked them. she brought them to me and yeah, pancakes pretty much are some yummy goodness. i don't eat them much because i hear they contain calories. that's the word on the street.

another fun thing was that we took all the girls out for lunch at in-n-out burger on saturday and there was this cool monster school bus. so of course we had to ride in it. it was a blast. my girls thought it was the coolest thing. and it really was.

anna also got glasses last week. she looks so cute in them and i know they will help her out. these were the very first pair she went to. they suit her perfectly! i also took a picture of an outfit i sewed up for haley. i've been sewing lately and have made some clothes for anna, haley and carson. so fun.

i hope everyone has a great week...L

10 comments:

Jeff said...

I LOVE Anna's glasses, please tell her how cute I think she looks. Love the bus too!

Kaelene said...

Wait, is there an "In and Out" in Prescott now?? Woo hoo!
Truly dig that outfit -- nice and summery!

Anonymous said...

ANNA'S GLASSES ARE DARLING!!! A perfect addition to a perfect little face! Haley's outfit is soooooo stinkin' cute. Your house IS a flippin' kennel!!! And NO COMMENT on the bus photo. Nothing I can say on your blog anyway. HEE HEE!!!!

Kerry said...

Anna looks so incredibly adorable!! I want to eat her up!!!

I also love Haley's outfit. Man, you are sewing so many pretty things lately. Are we going to have to start calling you Martha?

- and you already know how I feel about that puppy. He's SO cute!!!

Nicole said...

I saw that picture of the big bus and I swear I thought David bought another huge truck! I love Anna's glasses..a girl i can relate with. Good luck keeping those glasses from getting stepped on or chewed up from the dogs. What are you thinking girl...4 dogs??

Maddy said...

Is that your new truck ;p They just keep getting bigger and bigger!

And I love that outfit. You are so creative, sometimes I just hate you!

Anonymous said...

Love the glasses and outfit. So Darling. It really makes me want to bust out the sewing machine. As long as you never get more dogs than you have kids, it's okay. Take care, Tammi

Michelle said...

Is that your new truck ;p They just keep getting bigger and bigger! <------ HAHAHAHAHAA GOOD ONE!

laura said...

anna is SO beautiful! i love that picture. :)

4 dogs?!?!?! wow - that sounds like a handful! what a cutie though...

LOVE the outfit! nice work! :)

angiedunn said...

sweet lil spectacles.

and darling outfit. oh my domestic.