Tuesday, May 06, 2008

i interrupt the last blog post to bring you the only picture cuter than that puppy below. my beloved haley. that's right brianne. she doesn't even have to give me a grandchild...yet!

oh--and i have to run an apology. taylor was reading my blog and she was all like--i DID not sleep in the same clothes i wore to school and the dance. i slept in my clothes but changed them when i woke up. so i'm sorry for the confusion. taylor in no way wants to be thought of as completely without personal hygeine thankfully...L

10 comments:

Kaelene said...

She is darling! And, I have to agree, cuter than the puppy!
Love that sweater, too!

Dust and Maddy said...

Awww, she's so cute. And Taylor cracked me up!

Jeff and Brianne said...

Stop it with the post, now I want a puppy and a baby! Hey, will you show Taylor and Carson my blog, I hope they'd like it.

Nick and Ashley said...

Don't you be telling Brianne not to have grandkids yet. I'd love for her to have a baby.
A fluffy dog? What happened here?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the clarification. Take care, Tammi

laura said...

yes - she is completely adorable! :)

Karla Dudley said...

aaaaawwwwww...that picture is priceless! So cute!!!!! And um? I;m agreeing with Brianne...I so want a puppy now ^------^

-Karla

Christine said...

She is so cute. What a personality.

angieinpink said...

so girlie. man, she's cute.

Beth said...

Omigosh. That kid is too cute!