Sunday, February 18, 2007

not much to say today--sickness is still going around at our house. i haven't taken too many pictures lately and while i had my camera out and was taking pics of everything on valentines day, haley walked in with her sunday dress on and this beach hat. she loves to dress up and put the most incongruous, yet fun, things together. the light was just perfect and i got some cute pics of her being her. can you look at this picture and visualize her not being named haley rose? it just fits her perfectly. i know she is my baby and therefore can do no wrong--but seriously--this child can do no wrong! she cracks me up because she talks non stop and when you have a non stop talker they are not going to make sense sometimes because eventually they have to start making things up! everytime she sits down at the potty she tells me whether or not she has to go "poop". and then without fail she lets me know that "poop" is a bad word and you can only say it when you really have to go "poop". but her chatterbox mouth is getting the best of the rest of the family--especially the more quiet ones. it's almost like a filibuster. like tonight she said she needed chocolate milk because it was good for coughs. um, okay dr. haley. then she looked straight at me and said "i love you" and then she gave me a hug because "you give hugs to people you love". yeah--you do...L

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes.....she is seriously an angel! Love that photo!!!!

Anonymous said...

I want that baby! You don't really need haley, she uses up all your resources. I'm coming to get her in march:)

Michelle said...

not if I don't get her first Brianne :)

Anonymous said...

She really is a sweetie. :)

What a pretty picture of her too!

Anonymous said...

too cute for words!

i hope you are all feeling better.