Friday, April 29, 2011







someone turned 16 on tuesday. Taylor Anne. Hard to believe that she is old enough to drive. I love this girl. She has great taste in music, literature, and movies. She loves sushi and 80's music. She has expanded her wardrobe beyond black and converse hightops. She gets wonderful grades, keeps her room clean and helps me out a ton. She has a funny sense of humor and wants to work for the CIA. We had a wondeful birthday celebration that started off with a bang. literally. I took her to shoot a gun at an indoor range. sushi for lunch. a movie with her brother. then pete's fish and chips for dinner. a giant snicker doodle for dessert. and no school. perfect. just like her...L

2 comments:

Brianne said...

She is perfect. I love Taylor and what a good mom planning such a fun birthday for her!

Nick and Ashley said...

OH, man dating? I know a pretty cool guy out here in Buckeye to set her up with. ;) Love her hair, and CIA huh? Pretty cool.